Tuesday, September 2, 2008

A Dream Come True




As long as I have known Tom he has loved to play pool. I remember spending many lunch hours in the basement of the University of North Dakota Memorial Union watching him win. Sometimes I would play. Once I even beat him. But to this day I am unsure whether that was just a ploy to get me to go on a date with him. It has always been a dream of Tom's to own a pool table. Well, as of Friday morning that dream has come true. There is now a 7 foot Kasson table that takes up a good portion of the basement rec room aka The Man Cave. We spent Friday evening downstairs competing in the family billiard tournament. We also played air hockey. We ate TGIFriday's appetizers and just had a good time. Guess who won the tournament. Yep. "The Shark" himself. Congratulations, Honey!

2 comments:

Football and Fried Rice said...

Yay for hubby!! I was wondering HOW you were going to fill all that space in your new house. Yes, I know you have six children......but you are so creative in your spacing, that that still leaves loads of room for REC!! Where are we going to stay?

Anonymous said...

Way to go, Dr. Hogan. I've heard you talk about a pool table before so we are thrilled for you to finally have one. And what a fun way to spend an evening with the family-just wish we were there to crash it. Miss u!