Isn't this outfit just adorable? And how appropriate for Wisconsin?! Thank you to Paul and Penny Smith and girls. I especially love the tail on the bum. Sooo cute
Saturday, November 8, 2008
7 months old!
Little Jesse has been with us for 7 months already! I know its cliche but it really does seem like yesterday when we brought him home from the hospital. He is such a joy! He is sitting up on his own. He's eating solid food like crazy (not anything green though--his favorite is sweet potatoes). And he babbles non-stop. It seems that not only does he look like Thomas, he acts like Thomas! His usual wake up time is 6 bells. UGH. I don't know if I can handle two early birds in the house! It wouldn't be as bad if he slept through the night! Just the other day we moved his crib into the girls room. I refuse to give him a bottle during the night and I am doing pretty well at just letting him cry it out. But it is hard. Afterall, he's my baby. No matter how much he has cried during the night, he still wakes up with a BIG smile on his face. I guess he still loves me. No permanent damage done.
Isn't this outfit just adorable? And how appropriate for Wisconsin?! Thank you to Paul and Penny Smith and girls. I especially love the tail on the bum. Sooo cute

Isn't this outfit just adorable? And how appropriate for Wisconsin?! Thank you to Paul and Penny Smith and girls. I especially love the tail on the bum. Sooo cute
Posted by
Cindy and company
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
That outfit IS perfect!! Happy 7 months, cutie pie!
WOW! What a big boy.
Love,
Papa
Hysterical outfit...the tail takes the cake!! Wow, 5 months changed him! He is adorable and certainly looks like Thomas!
Can't believe how big he is getting! PS I thought of you last night and today while I ate snickerdoodle salad. Miss you all!
Post a Comment