It is extra challenging because the walls are so high--about 18feet. Why am I on the ladder? Well, let's just say Tom isn't a fan of heights. All this pain, suffering, and stickiness will be worth it though. The new flooring goes in February 19th!
Saturday, February 7, 2009
At It Again
We love stripping wallpaper off the walls sooooo much that we decided to do the foyer!

It is extra challenging because the walls are so high--about 18feet. Why am I on the ladder? Well, let's just say Tom isn't a fan of heights. All this pain, suffering, and stickiness will be worth it though. The new flooring goes in February 19th!
It is extra challenging because the walls are so high--about 18feet. Why am I on the ladder? Well, let's just say Tom isn't a fan of heights. All this pain, suffering, and stickiness will be worth it though. The new flooring goes in February 19th!
Posted by
Cindy and company
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Wow! don't really know what else to say:)
Post a Comment