Today is my mom's birthday. I won't tell you how old she is but she is definately older than she looks! I am praying those youthful genes were passed on to me. I really appreciate my mama. She is a wonderful example of a mother and wife. I don't think I tell her often enough how much I love her, so mama this is for you--I LOVE YOU!!! Happy Birthday!
Thursday, April 9, 2009
Happy Birthday, Grandma!
Today is my mom's birthday. I won't tell you how old she is but she is definately older than she looks! I am praying those youthful genes were passed on to me. I really appreciate my mama. She is a wonderful example of a mother and wife. I don't think I tell her often enough how much I love her, so mama this is for you--I LOVE YOU!!! Happy Birthday!
Posted by
Cindy and company
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Thank you for the great birthday greeting Cindy and grandchildren! Cindy I know you have ALL of my genes however you have some of dad's too which means you have some of grandpa Ed's genes too but remember you got the young and beautiful genes from ME.
Love you! Mom
So sweet!!!!! MY mom have me thinning hair :)
Post a Comment