Yesterday was my birthday. Well, not my birthday, birthday. Yesterday, marked the eleventh anniversary of the day I became a new creation. Yep, December 12, 1999 was the day I handed my life over the our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. I haven't been the same since.
We celebrated by going to church in the morning. It was quite an accomplishment that we even got in the building because we had received 15-18 inches of snow the night before. I am loving the Suburban! So we made it to church. It was a great service. The message was perfect. And we ended with one of my favorite songs "All I Have is Christ". It's so true.
After the service I literally jumped and leapt through the sanctuary declaring "It's my birthday, it's my birthday!!" I was filled with complete joy as I remembered the events of that day 11 years ago. And I am humbled by the birth of a Savior over 2000 years ago who came to save us all.
Monday, December 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you for declaring your sweet love for Our God, Our Father, Our Savior! I am so glad that you gave your life to HIM when you did, cause you helped light a fire under ME when He was calling me!!
Love you!!!
I promise, it wasn't staged :) people are so funny! Why would I do that??
i LOVE that they were so delighted!!!!! and it was something SO simple and it was not even for the boys. It was the first time that they let Mya have something over them - definitely a moment worth capturing ;)
Happy Belated Birthday!
What a precious memory.
He is SOOOO good! He has used you for His purposes in many peoples lifes.
Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment