Hattie made these little treats for the egg hunt we hosted yesterday. 10 families from our church worked together to put on the event. We filled over 1000 eggs for the 50 children that joined us.
It was a wonderful day filled with giggles, gluttony, and the gospel. We used the Egg-stra! Egg-stra! kit to tell the truth of God's plan. In the end, each of the 20 or so families were able to literally take the gospel message home, as they each recieved a kit.
Last night Isabelle asked if one of her friends who had attended could sleep over. Sure. Tom asked, "and why are we having a sleepover on the eve of Resurrection Sunday?" "Because I love my daughter", I replied.
This morning after her guest left, Isabelle said,"Mom, guess what happened in bed last night." "What?" "I helped my friend understand Easter and prayed with her. She's asked Jesus into her heart."
Rejoice with me in the victory of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. He is Risen indeed. Our God Reigns. Jesus Saves!




1 comment:
Amazing post! Love your kids! And praise God that He is using them for His Kingdom!
Post a Comment