We are definitely enjoying the "fall" weather around here. Today's high is 78! So I got up early, got ready and helped the kiddos do the same. We were done with our school work by noon--YEA! And Daddy walked through the door at noon-thirty! Does it get any better?
Now before you start thinking its all "Cleaver-esque" around here let me just clue you in on reality. Tom spent the afternoon cleaning up the dock and putting away our summer toys--the pedal boat, canoe, fishing rods and such. Thomas mowed the lawn. Isabelle continued to work on her native craft of carving a totem pole out of a stick. I putzed around the house making grocery lists and folding laundry. And Hattie finished up her speech/lit paper. I know its not idyllic--but at least no one was complaining about school! And we were all in the same place at the same time--ahhhhhh.




2 comments:
Does anybody else think that Isabelle looks just like you!?
I think it sounds like the perfect afternoon!!
Those can't be your kids!!!!!!! They are getting too grown up!!!!!!!!!! Sounds like a great afternoon to me too ;0)
Post a Comment