Thursday, October 16, 2008

My Three Sons


My Mom and Dad bought this adorable "camo" outfit for Jesse when he was born. I have been patiently waiting for him to grow into it. Michael and Thomas just had to don their own duds when I put this on Jesse this morning. Don't they look great? Thanks, Mom and Dad. By the way, NO guns for Christmas. Or bows and arrows, or slingshots, or..well, you get the idea.

2 comments:

Football and Fried Rice said...

Oh, I'd love to have 3 sons some day!! They are so handsome - Jesse is quite the smiler! I love the no weapons clause. My in laws have the boys machetes last time we visited. machetes??? we live in the CITY..not sure what they are going to do with the machetes....

David Goeddertz said...

WOW! What a handsome, jovial guy. Jesse looks especially great in camoflage. A precursor to a hunter? game warden? botanist? Go Jesse.

Thomas and Michael look great too!