Tuesday, November 4, 2008

I Wanna Be Like You




Mr. Misty is the family cat. Yes he's a he. His original name was Misty because when we got him there was no 'evidence' that he was male, if you know what I mean. Well, several days later we noticed that Misty was in fact a boy and his name became Mr. Misty. Teresa LOVES him. She always wants to be near him. She carries him from room to room, sits on the couch staring out the window with him. Sometimes she even wraps him in her blanket and carries him like a newborn. Lucky for us Mr. Misty is a good sport.

4 comments:

Marner Family said...

Oh, She is getting so big ... I totally miss her in nursery! I love being able to check in and see what you are all up to. Miss seeing you guys around. -b

Prachar family said...

Adorable!

Football and Fried Rice said...

She is so cute!! I love the Mr. Misty story!!

David Goeddertz said...

Teresa and Mr. Misty look inseparable. The only thing missing is a pacifier for Mr. Misty (ha ha).

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Tom!