"Oh, but what about this other one. He's cute too and he'll be so lonely without his brother." I really laid it on thick.
"I know, Mom, but I like this one. He's so tiny."
"Okay, I said, but the 'big guy' is going to miss him. Do you think we should get both puppies", I asked.
"Yeah, yeah yeah", was the reply.
"What do you think Daddy will say?"
"I think he'll like it. You know he really likes dogs."
"Okay, we'll get both."
I had had the video running this whole time to capture all of the excitement. But there wasn't any. Isabelee simply said "Okay" and climbed into the backseat with the puppies. I went back to Molly's car to sign papers and such. When I got back to the truck and started to leave with two puppies, Isabelle freaked out! "Seriously! We get to have BOTH!", she screamed. Of course, at this time the video recorder was turned off and in my pocket--Hmpf.
Isabelle with Theodore (lower) and Trevor (left blue eye)
Theodore aka "Teddy" close up
T 'N' T as we call them. They are living up to it!
"Puppy Love"




3 comments:
How exciting! I can't wait to meet the newest members of your family!
Hey Hogans!!!!! We love your new puppies, they are sooooo cute. congratulations Izzy on a dream come true:) We are looking forward to hearing about all the adventures you will have with your new buddies:) We love and miss you all. P.S. this should be your writing topic of the day for Monday homeschool!
Your puppies are so very cute! Wish PaPa loved dogs because I would get one too. Hope you have lots of fun adventures with the little puppies.
Love, Grandma,
Post a Comment