Saturday, February 7, 2009

What A Find

I have a favorite place here in town. It's called The Treasure Mill and its a cute little place full of old things. They serve the best chili and their peach cobbler isn't bad either. This is where I met Vicki. She is just a doll. I would go to the Treasure Mill just to visit with her. Sadly, The Treasure Mill had to close its doors. The bright side is that they had an incredible going out of business sale. I was invited to attend the 'dealers only' sale on Friday morning. God is Good! And this is what I found. 6 vintage stools covered in green vinyl with a chrome footrest! They are perfect. And at less than $15 each, the price was perfect, too.
I just love them. They look great around the new island and they'll look even better with the kiddos all lined up.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love, Love, Love these!!! so happy for you:)

Lisa said...

those are great, god is good! love the color

Davy said...

Nice chairs Cin. They look great. Any pics of the new flooring yet?