Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Update: Puppies




Day 3 and everyone seems to be figuring things out. We are learning what their whines and whimpers mean. They are learning where the door is. No poopy messes for over 24 hours--HOORAY! Trevor had some GI issues when we brought him home. I was a mess, too. My tummy hurt, I wasn't eating, and I definitely wasn't sleeping. I could definitely relate to Trevor's anxiety! These two are just like newborns. I always wanted to have twins! Well, not really but what can I do now? Anyway we all seem to be adjusting. We put the boys in their crate last night around 10:30. I told myself I would not wake up and take them out no matter how loudly they whined. Well, I must have been exhausted because I didn't even hear them! Tom went downstairs at 5:30 this morning and they were just fine. No accidents! Yea! When the kids woke up they fed the pups and then took them for a 20min walk. The pups did their business and the kids had fun playing in the puddles. Things are going to be okay.

4 comments:

Prachar family said...

Glad to hear the boys are settling in! You are the BEST mom ever!!

Football and Fried Rice said...

You are causing alot of grief at our house, I hope you know!!! But MOM...(insert whine)

THE BROWN BOYS said...

you are a brave, brave woman...
the pups are ADORABLE especially the pic of them sleeping on each other. you DO know they're going to be quite big, right?! ; )

Football and Fried Rice said...

WHY do you want to know if I have been cleaning lately??? Umm, no??? I could have never anticipated the 2-3 kids would toss me around the way it has? LOL!! I would LOVE your recipe for chai. MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM