Tuesday, March 3, 2009
Happy 8th Birthday Isabelle!
After the last post some of you may be wondering if Isabelle ever had her birthday celebration. I am happy to report that we finally celebrated last night! Better late than never, right? The kids are studying mixtures in chemistry class and their assignment was to bake a batch of cupcakes. Great! They worked together and whipped them up in no time after dinner. We made homemade buttercream frosting to boot. Yum. Thomas had the idea to put the cupcakes in the shape of an I. So clever. We lit the candles, sang the song, and the birthday girl blew them out one at a time. Yeaaaaa Isabelle! We love you, Chickie.


Posted by
Cindy and company
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
I was super impressed with Thomas; idea of putting the cupcakes into the letter "I" - I would have never thought of it :)
Happy Birthday, Isabelle; weren't you just 5?
Can't believe she is 8! Love the pics and can's believe how big your kids are getting!
Post a Comment