
Teddy and Trevor were diagnosed in September with severe hip dysplasia. They have been doing okay on the meds we give them twice a day. They don't seem to be in any pain and still have alot of puppy in them. They LOVE the snow! It is so much fun to watch then bound through fresh powder. You'd never know they have bad hips. They were groomed today so I had to get pictures. Lord knows their mattless coats, fluffy fur, and fresh scent won't last for long! Sorry about the pics. I guess I didn't have enough light.
2 comments:
I love your furry babies!!!! They are so adorable. I am sorry that they have to take meds :(
We love the beautiful puppies! Too bad that they are having difficulty. Hope the medication helps them to continue to live a happy life. It is obvious from the pictures that they are loved. Take care.
Love, Mom
Post a Comment