I can't believe it either! Still remember visiting you right after he was born! Did a double take for Michael in the pic where he is smiling in his buzz costume! Hugs from the Dafoes!
Cindy, this is precious! Jessie is so cute! I can still see those Hogan fluffy feet through his little socks :) Another beautifully done birthday party. Way to go Momma! ] Love you and your'e beautiful, Shell
4 comments:
I can't believe it either! Still remember visiting you right after he was born! Did a double take for Michael in the pic where he is smiling in his buzz costume! Hugs from the Dafoes!
Really? Your BABY is 3? And ive never even met him?
I will never forget how God whispered to you that you woud have a son and what his name would be! God is big like that.
Happy Third, handsome boy!
What a fun looking party! Love the cake, decos, and the outfit!
Happy Birthday to your "baby"
Cindy, this is precious! Jessie is so cute! I can still see those Hogan fluffy feet through his little socks :) Another beautifully done birthday party. Way to go Momma!
]
Love you and your'e beautiful,
Shell
Post a Comment