The greatest fine art of the future will be the making of a comfortable living from a small piece of land. Abraham Lincoln
Happy Birthday, Teresa! Five? Really? Well, I know who Mya will play with when we come for the party :)You did a great job on the castle cake and the little princesses - too adorable!
How can she be 5?????? Love the party and wish I could have been there! MIss you so much!!!!
Cindy! what a beautiful job you did on Teresa's birthday....you are the birthday queen....always have been. I loved the mini-doll cupcakes the best but it was all SO you and so great! Wish Sky could have been there!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Happy Birthday, Teresa! Five? Really? Well, I know who Mya will play with when we come for the party :)
You did a great job on the castle cake and the little princesses - too adorable!
How can she be 5?????? Love the party and wish I could have been there! MIss you so much!!!!
Cindy! what a beautiful job you did on Teresa's birthday....you are the birthday queen....always have been. I loved the mini-doll cupcakes the best but it was all SO you and so great! Wish Sky could have been there!
Post a Comment