Monday, December 12, 2011

Happy Birthday to Me!!!

It was 12 years ago today that I surrendered my life in service to the One and Only, Lord of Lords, my Savior, Jesus Christ! I remember the day like it was yesterday. I especially remember the worship songs we were singing as I bowed my knee and whispered, "I am yours."



I know, I know it's an old eighties song, but oh, how I love it! The feelings, freedom and joy it brings back is indescribable.

I also clearly remember the weight being lifted and my spirit rising. Just like the words of Amazing Grace, "How precious did that grace appear the hour I first believed!"

2 comments:

Becky said...

Happy Birthday Friend! Wish we could celebrate with you! So blessed to be your friend and see you shine your light for Christ!

The Fam said...

Thank you for sharing!Always nice to see how Jesus works in the lives of our friends. Have a blessed Christma.