Friday, March 27, 2009

Baby's First Haircut


Doesn't Teddy look handsome? We decided it was time to trim the boys. They were getting kinda shaggy and with their 'surgery' coming up next week it just seemed like the right time. They did a great job at the groomers. The only problem she had was getting them to stand up while she trimmed their back legs. You see, they grab the pup between the legs and kinda hold them up to do the trimming. Well you can imagine what a little boy would think of a young lady's touch in that area. And I am sure you can also imagine how a pup might respond to that stimulus. To say it was hilarious is an understatement! The groomer and myself were laughing hysterically. Isabelle asked "what's so funny?". Well, I guess that's one way to open up 'the talk'.


We've also been working with the boys on obedience issues. We've enrolled them in puppy kindergarten. They are doing great. Soon I will upload some video of them, but for now, here they are in their sit-stay posture. You can see from the picture that Trevor has begun to turn gray. Old English Sheepdogs usually begin this process around 4-5 months, so he is right on time. He is the most beautiful color of charcoal gray. Incidently, he matches Misty the cat. Teddy is beginning to turn also. His hind legs are showing some gray. It appears he, too, will match Misty. Those of you who know me well will know how happy this makes me. Yep. I'm a dork.

2 comments:

Becky said...

You babies are getting so big! I can't wait to see them! I am especially excited for you that all your other children will match ;0)

Prachar family said...

What handsome "babies"!! I can only imagine your workload with all the babies at your house!! You are supermom!