Friday, April 3, 2009

Mama's Helper

As you can imagine it gets kinda crazy around here sometimes. Well, yesterday was one of those days. I seem to be having a run of them! I needed someone to feed Jesse while I made lunch. Jesse wasn't about to wait. He was hungry NOW and let me know about it! Thomas was outside with Michael. Isabelle and Hattie were walking the dogs. No problem. Teresa happily hopped up onto the stool, took spoon in hand and proceeded to feed her brother his beans. Thanks Teresa! Lord knows I can use all the help I can get! And yes, it was lunchtime and they are still in their jammies!


3 comments:

Football and Fried Rice said...

Cut your self some slack, Mama! You ARE ALLOWED to have helpers :) This is a family effort!

You are doing a great job, you are a fantastic mother who is making a huge sacrifice for her children!

Prachar family said...

I miss those days of homeschooling and not having to put on real clothes all day if we didn't want to! What a great helper, I love how she helps him open his mouth by demonstrating!!! Adorable!

Becky said...

Love the pics and pretty sure we have pj days ALL the time! Richard leaves for work and comes home and we are still in our pjs. Those are the best days!